Things I’m hoping to cross off in June:
- 4. Dye my hair
- 5. Take a fitness class
- 20. Sew an apron - I have all the materials now!
- 40. Get a plant - a good time to get one with all the garden centres
- 50. Go to the movies alone - I really want to see UP so that might be my film
- 55. Go in a picnic - I’m hoping that this can be done on one of my Sundays off
- 66. Learn how to make a martini
- 89. Buy fun rainboots - If I don’t buy them soon they’ll be gone until next year
93. Read a book on my balcony in the sunshine - It’s rainy right now but June should have some sunny days
- 98. Fly a kite
Hoping to make headway on a few others like sending more cards/packages and watching/reading more classics and cooking with new ingredients and all that.
Will, as always, keep you posted.